Want to hear Alexa speak to you in a British accent? It’s an easy update!
6 steps to change Alexa’s accent:
- Open the Alexa app
- Select the Devices icon on right side of the bottom menu
- Tap the Echo & Alexa icon on the top left
- Tap the device for which you want to change Alexa’s accent
- Scroll down and tap Language under the General section
- Tap the accent/language of your choice (British accent would be the English (United Kingdom) option)
Pro Tip: Changes you make only effect the device you tapped in step 4. You’ll have to update Alexa’s accent for each of your Alexa devices individually.