Alexa can help you get your spooky on
Most years I work up the enthusiasm to get a fun costume and put up decorations, but this year? I just don’t have it in me to do much. Maybe you feel the same way 😉
But even if you don’t feel up to going all-out, it doesn’t mean that you don’t get to have some spooky fun this year. Alexa can fill in the gaps with some super-easy tricks to get you in the Halloween spirit.
All you have to do is ask! Just follow the Halloween cheat sheet below!
Your Halloween cheat sheet
When Halloween rolls around next Saturday, just refer to this list for some last-minute fun (and don’t worry—we’ll remind you to check it out next week, too!)
- “Alexa, play Halloween music” This will get you the Amazon Music Halloween station, with some spooky favorites like Fleetwood Mac’s “Rhiannon,” The Animals’ “House of the Rising Sun” and more faves
- “Alexa, tell me a spooky story” Alexa shared a creepy story about a cat that turned into a tree!
- “Alexa, enable Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc Theater” This choose-your-own-adventure story is perfect for kids (or parents who adored the cartoon back in the day)
- “Alexa, start spooky Halloween sounds” Get creepy sound effects (the easy way to get a Halloween-haunted house!)
- “Alexa, tell me a Halloween joke” If you like zombie puns, you’re definitely in for some laughs!
Want to enable VoiceBrew’s Halloween routine? Tap/click here for a few simple steps to get it up and running in just a couple minutes!