My calendar, contacts and emails are kept on a third party site, Intermedia.net. Emails and contacts do not reside on my cell, laptop or desktop at all.
This being said, is there any way in which Alexa can be thrown into that mix and perhaps pick up calendar items, etc., from Intermedia? I would love to be able to consolidate usage.
Thanks for your question!
First, I see that Intermedia.net works with Microsoft Office 365. Since Alexa supports Microsoft, I think you may be able to make this work.
- 1. Open the Alexa app .
- 2. Open More and select Settings.
- 3. Select Calendar & Email.
- 4. Choose your account from the list of supported providers.
- 5. Select Email, and then select Connect Account.
- 6. Follow the on-screen instructions, and select Microsoft as your mail provider.
If that doesn’t work, I would suggest reaching out to Intermedia.net and asking them for further assistance.
If Intermedia.net support is unable to help you, ask them if you can sync your email/calendar to a separate new Google or Microsoft email account, this way you can set up Alexa to work with that new account.
Hope that helps!