How do I set this up?
This is a good question! Katherine recently outlined all the steps for mutli-room playback using Echo devices. Here are the steps:
Multi-room audio is super easy to set up:
- Open your Alexa app
- Tap the Devices tab on the right side of the bottom navigation bar
- Tap the + icon in the upper right corner
- Tap “Add Multi-Room Music Speakers”
- Tap the Continue button
- Pick a name for the multi-room speaker group (I call mine “Everywhere”)
- Check off the Alexa smart speakers you want to include in the group (For my Everywhere group, I checked off all my Echo devices)
- Tap Save (it might take a minute or two to connect your Echos).
Then, when you say “Alexa, play Sirius XM everywhere” all the speakers should play!