What a great idea! Here’s how I would suggest doing it – by creating a Photo album.
If you aren’t already using Amazon’s photo service, make sure you register with that first. Then follow the steps below to create albums for your recipes.
1. Browse to the Amazon Photos site on your laptop. Make sure you’re signed into the same account as on your Echo device.
2. On the Amazon Photos site, go to Albums > Create album.
3. Drag and drop the pics you want into the album, then save it and give it a name, like “carrot recipes”
Next, here’s what you need to do on the Echo Show.
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings.
2. Tap Home & Clock
3. Then tap Clock & Wallpaper
4. Tap Personal Photos.
5. Select Background.
6. Tap the Amazon Photos option.
7. Then select the album(s) you wish to connect to Alexa.
8. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen and you’re done.
Then you can say “Alexa, show my photos” or “Alexa, show my photo albums” to put your photos on display. You can also ask for specific albums by name – say “Alexa, show my carrots recipes photo album” to see the recipes you want!