Your Kids will Love Creating an Interactive Alexa Story with You
#1. Bring a fun-filled world of fantasy to life right in your home
With Alexa Skill Blueprints’ easy-to-use online templates, you can edit the existing storyline or write your own interactive story. Just fill in the blanks for character names, add some lively sound effects, name your story, and done! Your masterpiece is ready.
Pro Tip: If you want to create your own story, easily edit the plot text and type in your own words.
#2. Your kid can star as the hero in an epic story about dragons and more
Imagine a tale filled with magic and gold, where your child is chosen to save the world. An ancient treasure map holds the key, and it must be found before the dragon goes free. Go ahead, set the stage with an Alexa adventure story and get as creative as you’d like! Then at playtime or bedtime, just say “Alexa, open (insert your story’s name)” to hear yours.
Pro Tip: Alexa may ask you to confirm the characters’ names by voice before she begins.
#3. It takes 3 minutes or less with these surprisingly simple steps
Creating your story is actually very easy — and fun! Here’s how:
- Go to Alexa Skill Blueprints
- Scroll down to the “Storyteller” section
- Choose genre (fairy tale, adventure and more)
- Tap “Make Your Own” button
- Customize the storyline by filling in the blanks with your child’s name and adding sound effects
- Tap “Next: Name” in the upper right corner
- Add a title
- Tap “Next: Create Skill”
- Wait for your story to load. Then just say “Alexa, open Princess Story” (insert your story’s name)!
Pro Tip: It’s much easier to create the story on your computer than on your phone.