It’s so easy to set it up!
I love listening to my favorite podcasts, audiobooks, and playlists on my Nest—but Google Assistant doesn’t work with every provider out there.
And what about if you want to listen to your podcasts and audiobooks at 1.2 or 1.5 or even 2x speed?
The easy solution? Turn your Nest into a Bluetooth speaker to play from your phone!
It’s so easy to do:
- Go to your Nest and say “Hey Google, pair Bluetooth.”
- Your Nest will respond and tell you to go into Settings on your phone and tap on Bluetooth.
- Look for the name of your Nest display or Hub, and tap on it.
- Your Nest will make a little chime to indicate that it’s paired—and it’ll play your music or podcasts that you control from your phone.
- To unpair it, say “Hey Google, disconnect Bluetooth” to stop it from playing.
Pro Tip: If you have more than one Nest and a later model phone, you can connect two speakers for a bigger effect!