Just ask for a little help!
I’m always looking for ways to make cooking easier, and Google Assistant can be a huge help. We’ve already covered Google’s great timers, which can make sure your dishes don’t burn.
But your Assistant is a font of all kinds of cool culinary facts. Try asking some of these the next time you’re cooking:
- “Hey Google, what temperature is medium rare on salmon?”
- “Hey Google, how many teaspoons are in a quarter cup?”
- “Hey Google, when are blackberries in season?”
- “Hey Google, how can you choose a ripe melon?” (You’ll even get a video on the Nest display showing you how to pick!)
- “Hey Google, how do you make an omelet?”