Here’s how to get your photos up on your Nest Hub!
One of my favorite things about having my photos connected to my Nest Hub is how Google smartly displays them.
The Reddit user’s experience shown above is a perfect example of what I mean.
Here’s how to easily tee up a rotating slideshow of your photos on your Nest Hub:
- Open the Google Home app
- Tap the name of your Nest Hub smart display
- Tap the settings icon (the cog in the upper right)
- Tap “Photo Frame”
- Tap “Google Photos”
- Select one of the options!
My two favorite options for displaying photos are:
- “Select family & friends” — You get to select your favorite people from a grid of photos, and Google smartly curates an album that includes the best photos of them (including new ones you add over time!)
- Create your own album in Google Photos for the Nest Hub — If you don’t want to leave it to Google’s AI smarts to pick the best photos, go into your Google Photos app > tap “Library” > and create a new album. Then follow the steps above again, and on #6 select that!
Don’t have Google Photos yet? Download it here! Then follow the prompts to give the app access to your phone’s Photos library and give it some time to upload all your photos. It’s very easy!
Don’t have a Google smart display yet, but want to use this cool functionality? Check out the Nest Hub today — I have a couple and love them!