Google Assistant is the easiest way to check up on your stocks
If you’ve been following the markets in 2021, you know that there have been a lot of twists and turns — from Roaring Kitty and GameStop to the S&P and Bitcoin hitting all-time highs.
If you’re wondering how all of this is impacting your holdings, all you have to do is ask!
Just pop open the Google Assistant app (or walk up to your Nest smart speaker or display) and say “Hey Google”…
- “What is the S&P 500 trading at?” (insert any major index)
- “What is GameStop trading at?” for the current price (insert any company name or ticker)
- “What’s the market cap of Tesla?”
- “What is Bitcoin trading at?”
- “How are the markets doing today?” for a summary of how major indices are faring
If you’re pulling up this info in the Assistant app, you’ll get the stock price and how much it’s up or down for the day. Tap into it for a helpful graphic showing the price over the course of the day and a few more helpful stats.
Remember: If you don’t already have access to Google Assistant, download the free Assistant app right now!