Have your Assistant do the honors
Sometimes, you need to get an email out fast—while your hands are full. (I always remember something I need to send when I’m in the middle of cooking dinner!)
That’s when you turn to your Google Assistant to make it happen.
Here’s how to send one yourself
- Say “Hey Google, send an email” to your Nest or in your Assistant app
- Say the name of the person you want to email when prompted
- Tell Assistant the message when prompted
- Assistant will read back (and show) your message to confirm you want to send it
- Say “send it,” and your message will be on its way!
Pro Tip: This is best for shorter emails. Assistant will assume you’re done if you pause too long when you’re dictating the message, so you’ll need to say it all in one go.