You know it gets dusty!
Life gets pretty dirty. And whether you keep your Nest Display or Hub in your living room or kitchen, a little mess is inevitable. Maybe it’s dusty—or maybe some splatter has hit it in the kitchen.
If you’re cleaning your Google Nest Hub or display, water is the enemy. Google does not recommend using any moisture to clean your displays—though you may need to if your Hub gets stains.
Here’s how to do give it a good clean:
- Unplug your Nest to minimize the odds that you damage it
- Rub it a clean dry cloth to clean surface dust and grime
- Grab a clean, dry toothbrush to release deeper stains and crumbs
- Get your vacuum brush out to gently go over the surface to remove the dust (this is really effective!)
- Use a slightly damp Magic Eraser to take care of any stubborn stains