Set up your alarms with Google Assistant
One of Google Assistant’s many strengths is making sure you wake up in the morning!
Plus, you can easily set up different alarms for each day of the week, so you can set it once and forget it.
Try some of these easy commands to set your alarm:
- “Hey Google, set an alarm to classic music at 7:00 am on weekdays”
- “Hey Google, set an alarm for eight hours from now”
- “Hey Google, set an alarm called ‘walk the dog’ for 8:00 am on weekends”
… and then these for when it’s time to wake up!
- You can stop an alarm by saying “Hey Google, stop”
- Or snooze by saying “Hey Google, snooze the alarm” (it defaults to 10 minutes you can add the phrase, for XX minutes for a customized snooze)