Here’s an easy way to get them up and moving!
Nothing is more annoying than a song you don’t love. And that could be the secret to getting your family members up and at ’em in the morning! (Especially on chore day.)
You can always set up a routine that’ll encourage them all to get out of bed and get moving by turning on their lights and some music.
It’s super easy to set up!
- In the Google Assistant app, tap the button on the top right
- Tap “Routines”
- Tap “New” on the top right
- Tap “Add starter” > “Voice command” and type what you’d like to say to trigger the routine, then click “Done”
- Tap “Add action” > “Adjust home devices” > “Adjust lights”
- Choose the lights you want to turn on, then tap “Done”
- Tap “Add action” > “Play and control media” > tap the “>” then type the name of the song you’d like to play
- Tap “Save”