Use a Google Assistant list so you can make it again!
You probably already know that Google Assistant makes it easy to save third party recipes to your Assistant recipe book (and find them later).
But what about your own recipes—like that perfect summer cocktail you dreamed up last weekend?
Just add each ingredient to a Google Assistant list as you mix it in! Next time you want to make the cocktail, you can easily pull up the list so you don’t forget the finishing splash of that special (maybe secret!) ingredient (my mother in law calls it “the jump of the cat!”).
It’s super easy to do:
- Say, “Hey Google, make a list”
- Assistant will ask you what to call it, so give it an easy-to-remember name (I called mine “summer cocktail”)
- Say “add champagne” to add champagne to the list
- Keep adding ingredients until you’re done
- When you want to look at the list again, say “Hey Google, show me the summer cocktail list,” and she’ll show (or read it to) you
Pro Tip: If she mishears you (for instance, she added cherry and liqueur as two different ingredients), you can access your list in the Assistant app by tapping the profile button in the top right corner then scrolling down and tapping “Notes & Lists” and then “Your notes and lists.”