VoiceBrew is a fast-growing niche media outlet focused on the Amazon Alexa voice assistant.
We are hiring a Business Development Rep Intern to help scale our outbound sales effort. You will work hand-in-hand with VoiceBrew’s Founder, Katherine Prescott, to bring on new advertising partners to sponsor our daily newsletter.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get digital ad sales experience in a high-growth company with a flexible schedule, competitive compensation and ability to work from anywhere.
- Start Date: Immediate
- Location: Remote
- Hours: 5 hours per week
- Pay: $20 per hour
What you get to do:
- Learn how to execute on a digital ad sales strategy, including how to:
- Develop a prospect list
- Identify the best way to contact prospects
- Design an effective outreach strategy for prospects
- Opportunity for significant expansion of sales responsibilities with positive performance
This is the perfect job for you if you are:
- Interested in a career in sales
- Excited to do cold outreach (or, even better, have experience with cold outreach)
- Someone who shows determination, flexibility, imagination and a small dose of naughtiness to accomplish objectives
- Excited about working in a start-up environment
More about VoiceBrew:
VoiceBrew is the #1 newsletter for Alexa enthusiasts. Our mission is simple: to help people get more out of the Amazon Alexa voice assistant. We write for “regular” non-techie people who love Alexa and want to use her to their full benefit.
VoiceBrew launched in January 2019 with a handful of blog posts, and a year later we have 9,000 Alexa super users reading our email newsletter every day (our audience is much larger, but we focus on the number of people actually engaging with our content, not the size of our list). We’ve published the definitive guides for many of the most popular Alexa features on VoiceBrew.com. We’re growing fast.
For more about VoiceBrew’s Founder & Editor Katherine Prescott, check out her LinkedIn profile.
Think you’d be a good fit?
Send me an email at [email protected] describing why you are a good fit for this role in 3-5 short bullet points, and attach your resume.