NEW! Connect to Zoom calls on your Echo Show
Just follow these steps to do your next Zoom meeting on your Echo Show! (If you have an Echo Show 8!)
- To start, say “Alexa, go to my Zoom meeting.” On your first use, Alexa will ask for permission for Zoom to take pictures and record video and audio. You’ll also need to allow permission for Alexa to access your camera and mic via the onscreen prompts
- If your calendar is connected to Alexa, she’ll take you straight into your Zoom meeting
- If your calendar is not connected, she’ll ask you to say the meeting ID and passcode if required before taking you into the Zoom. (You’ll find these in the Zoom invite, just below the hyperlink that connects to the meeting)
- If you want to create and start a Zoom meeting, say “Alexa, go to Zoom.” Tap the blue “Sign In” button on the left and she’ll display a code and a url, web.zoom.us/pair. Go to the zoom site and enter the code to connect your Show
- When the meeting ends, say “Alexa, exit Zoom” to close the Zoom home screen
If you haven’t yet connected your calendar to Alexa, tap here for the simple steps!