Just say, “Alexa, watch Bridgerton on Netflix”
Netflix is now available on your Echo Show! Hooray!
That means you can now watch your favorites hands-free while you’re working away in the kitchen. (I’m loving Bridgerton and the Great British Baking Show right now.)
It’s super easy to set up:
- Swipe right on your Echo Show
- Choose “Video” > “Netflix”
- Put in your Netflix account email address and passcode
Pro tips for using Netflix on your Echo:
- You cannot set it up in the Alexa app—it has to be done through your Echo Show
- You have to say “watch” and “on Netflix” in your command. (When I tried to say “Alexa, play Bridgerton,” she gave me the soundtrack instead)
- Alexa will pick up right where you left off on another device—so you don’t miss a minute of your show!
- You can scroll on the Echo Show’s touchscreen to find a new show to watch