Learn How To Watch Hulu On Your Echo Show
Just say, “Alexa, open Hulu!”
Binge watching has become one of my (and most everyone else’s!) favorite pastimes lately, and I’ve already made it through a lot of Amazon Prime’s best shows.
So while I’m waiting for the next season of Mrs. Maisel, I’ve connected my Hulu account to my Echo Show.
Hulu lets me catch up on the latest network TV, rewatch some old favorites and enjoy original shows that are definitely worth checking out.
A few of my favorite shows on Hulu right now…
- Little Fires Everywhere Reese Witherspoon and Kerry Washington get dramatic for this tale of two families in 1990s suburbia. So good!
- The Great. It’s not exactly historically accurate, but this take on the story of Russia’s Catherine the Great is sharp and funny.
- Taste the Nation with Padma Lakshmi. When I need a little dinner inspiration, this new travel and food show definitely delivers.
- Veronica Mars. I loved this teen detective show when it originally came out in the early 2000s — and the latest season with an adult Veronica was just as great.
Don’t have Hulu yet?
Tap/click here to get a free 30-day trial and see what else is on!
Pro Tip #1
If you’re more of a Mrs. Maisel or Jack Ryan fan, you can still watch your Prime favorites easily on your Echo Show.
Do This Now: Watch Hulu on your Echo Show!
Just follow these simple steps to connect your Hulu account to Alexa:
- Open the Alexa app
- Tap “More” on the bottom navigation bar
- Select “Settings”
- Scroll down and choose “TV & Video” under Alexa preferences
- Choose “Hulu”
- Click “Enable Skill,” then click “Enable to Use”
- Enter your Hulu login information
- Close the window, then select the Alexa-enabled devices where you want to enjoy Hulu, and click “Save”
- Say, “Alexa, open Hulu,” and ask for your show!
Pro Tip #2
Though you can use the touch screen to scroll through your options, I found that it was easier to get to the right show using Alexa’s voice commands.