Set up my Thanksgiving routine (takes 1 min!)
Before you start cooking up a storm, you’ll want to steal this routine so when you’re ready to sit down for Thanksgiving, you’ll have the perfect mood ready to go.
It’ll help you dim the lights, call everyone to the table, and play Alexa’s very own Thanksgiving playlist (which is actually pretty perfect!).
And all you have to do is tap this link (on your smartphone!) and follow the directions in the section below to make it your own.
Make this Thanksgiving routine your own
Before you tap “Save” in the upper right corner to activate the routine, you’ll need to make these changes…
- Tap the orange “Select Light” and follow the prompts to set up your own smart lights
- Tap “Choose Device” to select what Echo the music will play from
You can also customize it…
- Change the trigger words If you’d rather say something else (like maybe, “Alexa, it’s go time”), you can easily adjust it by tapping into “When You Say”
- Adjust the smart lights Update the dimness and light color to your preference
- Pick your favorite playlist If you have a go-to playlist, swap the Thanksgiving one to that