When you say “Alexa, it’s almost the holidays”…
.. It’ll kick off a series of holiday-themed actions:
- Turn on the smart plug your Christmas tree or holiday lights are plugged into (if you don’t already have your lights connected to a smart plug, I highly recommend it!)
- Play jingling sleigh bells and Alexa’s best Santa impression (ha ha ha :))
- Turn on classic holiday tunes (Amazon Music’s holiday playlist is fantastic)
To enable this routine:
- Just tap this link. It’s easiest if you tap the link from your smartphone.
- Update it for your Alexa setup. For this routine, you’ll need to update the smart plug and pick which Echo you want to play music from. (Tap/click here if you don’t remember how to do it)
- Say, “Alexa, it’s almost the holidays” to run it!