Just say, “Alexa, open Voice Arcade!”
Now that we’re spending more time at home, I’m spending more time playing games — and that definitely includes some of my favorite Alexa games!
Luckily, Voice Arcade collected a bunch of my favorites into one easy-to-use skill. (You’ll probably recognize some of the names—and you’ve probably played them, too!)
- Trivia Hero Where you battle against other players around the world
- True Or False Where you and your fellow players take turns guessing which weird facts are actually true!
- Would You Rather See how you stack up against other people when you need to make a choice between two options
- The Daily Quiz See if you can answer the day’s 5 questions in under 3 minutes
And Voice Arcade will help suggest the perfect game for you, depending on how many people want to play.
Start playing Voice Arcade
- To get started, simply say, “Alexa, open Voice Arcade”
- Let Alexa know how many players are taking part
- Voice Arcade will give you some suggestions for great games to play (including the details of each one)
- Pick your game, and start playing!
- When you’re done playing, say “Alexa, go home.” (If you say “Alexa, stop,” she’ll just bring you back to the main menu and offer up a new game to play)
Pro Tip #1
The games also track who’s in the lead, so you know who gets bragging rights.
Pro Tip #2
You can play the games for free, but a premium subscription (99 cents per month) gives you access to premium content like the full set of questions for each game and unlimited lives in the Daily Quiz.