You just need to start using Amazon Photos!
I was so happy to report a few weeks ago that it’s gotten way easier to display your 10 or so favorite photos on your Echo Show — even if you don’t use Amazon Photos.
But if you use Amazon Photos, you can have Alexa show you a way smarter (and nicer!) selection of photos every day including photos that are…
- From “This Day” one, two, three, etc. years ago
- Smartly curated “Daily Memories” to give you a fresh selection of great photos every day
- From collections like your favorites and recent photos
Plus, if you have Prime, it’s free to get started with the Amazon photos on your Echo Show!
Just follow these simple steps to have a much-improved photo display on your Echo Show:
- Download the Amazon Photos app, log in with your Amazon account credentials and allow access to the photos on your phone (it’ll take some time for Amazon Photos to upload your photos)
- Open the Alexa app and tap “Devices” on the bottom navigation bar
- Tap the Echo Show device where you want to display photos
- Tap the gear icon in the upper right corner
- Scroll down and tap Photo Display
- Pick a photo display option!