Just say “Alexa, open MLB (or NBA) highlights!”
And you can zip through video of each game’s biggest plays right on your Echo Show!
Even for a die-hard sports fan, it can be hard to keep up with what’s happening right now, with basketball and baseball leagues both trying to squeeze in a season simultaneously.
That’s why why I’m loving that this helpful new Alexa feature lets you watch an entire day’s worth of amazing catches and at-the-buzzer 3-pointers in under 10 minutes!
5 steps to get the best MLB and NBA action:
- Say “Alexa, play MLB highlights” or “Alexa, play NBA highlights”
- Say “Skip” or “Next” to move on to the next game, if you’re not interested in the matchup Alexa’s showing you
- Say “Pause” or “Stop” to stop the action
- Say “Go back” if you want to see a play again
- Say “Alexa, exit” when you’re ready to leave the skill