So now everyone can make sure they get what they want!
You know when you’re heading to the store for groceries, and you start getting a bunch of urgent messages from everyone in your household asking for yogurt, kale or ice cream?
Now, you can just give them access to your shopping list so they can add what they’d like!
To invite others to add to your list:
- Open the Alexa app
- Tap “Shopping List”
- Tap “Share”
- Tap “Invite Others to Add to Your List”
- You’ll be able to text, email, or Facebook Messenger over a temporary link to any contact that allows them to see the list on Amazon and add items
You can even get aisle numbers for every item on your list if you’re shopping at Whole Foods.
- Open the Amazon app
- Tap the 3-lines icon at the bottom navigation bar
- Tap “Your Lists”
- Tap “Alexa Shopping List”
- Tap “Shop Your List”
- Tap “Whole Foods” and “In Store – Get Aisle Location”
- Tap Confirm
- Choose the address of the one near you
- You’ll see the aisle numbers for every item you can buy at that Whole Foods