You can do this at most Exxon and Mobil stations across the US
Hate dealing with those credit card skimmers at the gas station before you fill up your tank? Me too!
With Alexa access — either via your phone’s Alexa app or an Echo Auto — you can pay from your car via Amazon Pay at most Exxon and Mobil stations across the country — more than 11,500 at last count!
Here’s what to do:
- Open the Alexa app, or use your in-car Echo Auto device.
- Say, “Alexa, pay for gas.”
- She should auto-select where you are, but double check that she has the right station and pump number.
- Give Alexa permission to unlock the pump.
- Get out of your car, select your fuel type and fill ‘er up!
Pro Tip: Amazon Pay will charge the gas to the credit card you have on file with your Amazon account. If you want to change payment method, just go to Amazon.com and update the card info.