Alexa definitely has game!
I know I’m ready for some football! It’s one of my favorite things about fall, whether I’m gathered with family watching on the big screen or have it on in the background as I cook or work around the house.
Alexa can help you keep up with schedules, rankings, even game odds. Here’s a sampler to get you through the season.
- Watch football on your Echo Show. Say, “Alexa, play Thursday Night Football on Prime Video” and you’ll get it on your screen.
- Get a weekly recap. Say, “Alexa, play football on Prime Video” any time to access their show NFL Next. Hosted by NFL Network’s Kay Adams, along with former NFL players Chris Long and Andrew Hawkins and award-winning sports journalist James Koh, this fast-paced show recaps the week’s games and projects upcoming matches.
- Find out who is playing. Say, “Alexa, who’s playing today?” and she’ll give you the rundown of NFL games, with kickoff time and what network.
- Plan your watching week. Say, “Alexa, when do the Baltimore Ravens play next?” and she’ll give you the next game, time, as well as who is favored to win.
- Get the odds. Say, “Alexa, who’s expected to win the upcoming Packers game?” And she’ll give you the odds and point spread.
- Find out who won. Say, Alexa, who won the Bills game?” and she’ll recap the most recent game.
- Ask “Alexa, who’s leading the NFL?” She’ll give you names and win-loss records for AFC and NFC.
Pro Tip: This feature also works for college football and professional baseball as they lead up the World Series in late October.