Your friends can now send photos to be displayed on your Echo Show
Echo Shows have an amazing new feature—a shared home screen. So now any friends or family members with an Amazon Photos account can send images to be displayed on your Echo Show, or vice versa.
First, make sure you’re set up as contacts.
- Go to the Amazon Photos app and log in with the same account you use for Alexa.
- Tap More on the bottom right, and then Settings.
- Tap Amazon Photos Contact Book and toggle to enable Use your Alexa Contacts.
Next, invite a contact to share photos.
- Go to Echo Show and swipe down, then tap Settings.
- Select Clock & Photo Display, then tap Amazon Photos.
- Tap Invite family and friends to see a list of everyone in your contacts list. Toggle the Invite switch on next to the person or people you want to invite. They’ll get a notification asking if they want to allow access to their photos. When they say yes, you’ll have access to their photos for display.