All you need is an Alexa shopping list and the Amazon app!
Last week we shared how you can easily get everything on your Alexa shopping list delivered to your doorstep in just a few taps — but sometimes, you just need to go to the grocery store.
And the good news is that Alexa can speed up your Whole Foods excursions by telling you the aisle number for every item on your list (yep, the aisle number for your Whole Foods store!).
You’ll never be wandering the aisles looking for sesame oil again. Hooray!
Here’s how to do it:
- Put what you need on your Alexa shopping list (Just say “Alexa, add (insert an item like sesame oil) to my shopping list”)
- Open the Amazon app (that’s the Amazon app, not Alexa app) > tap the 3 horizontal lines icon on the bottom navigation bar > tap “Your Lists” > tap “Alexa Shopping List”
- Tap the “Shop your list” button on the top right
- Select “Whole Foods,” “In-Store” and the Whole Foods location you’re shopping at > tap “Confirm”
- You’ll see each item on your Alexa shopping list displayed with the aisle number in smaller all-caps text right below it (it takes a minute to update with all the aisle numbers, so you might need to be patient!)
Now you know right where to go!